TAVIE en santé
Support to develop healthy behaviours for people living with HIV
Conceptors: Côté, J., Cossette, S., Ramirez Garcia, P., Rouleau, G., Auger, P.
Collaborators: Boudreau, F., G., Gagnon, H., Kayser, J., Robert, M., Langelier, H., Cossette, M., Bréard, A.
TAVIE en santé takes into account the user's risk factors for cardiovascular disease and diabetes. It helps the user develop healthy behaviours such as healthy eating, physical activity, and smoking cessation.
An online randomized controlled trial is currently ongoing at http://vihensante.ca/.
- Côté, J., Cossette, S., Ramirez-Garica, P., De Pokomandy, A., Worthington, C., Gagnon, M-P., Auger, P., Boudreau, F., Miranda, J. Guéheneuc, Y-G., Tremblay, C. (2015) Evaluation of a Web-based tailored intervention (TAVIE en santé) to support people living with HIV in the adoption of health promoting behaviours: an online randomized controlled trial protocol. BMC Public Health. 15:1042.
- Côté, J., Cossette, S., Ramirez-Garcia, P., Rouleau, G., Auger, P., Boudreau, F., & Gagnon, M.-P. (2017). Improving Health and Reducing Comorbidity Associated with HIV: The Development of TAVIE en santé, a Web-Based Tailored Intervention to Support the Adoption of Health Promoting Behaviors among People Living with HIV. BioMed Research International, 10.
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR)
- CIHR Canadian HIV Trials Network
- Research Chair in Innovative Nursing Practices.