Support with self-management of multi-drug treatment for coronary patients
Conceptors: Cossette, S., Côté J.
Collaborators: Carbonneau M.H., Frasure-Smith N., Dr Tanguay J.F., Dr Nigam A., Dr Dupuis J., Guertin M.C., Simard M.J., Lacroix M., Robitaille M., Renaud M., Rouleau G., Heppell S.
The tailored intervention was developed by the Research Chair team in collaboration with Sylvie Cossette, researcher at the Montreal Heart Institute (MHI).
An acceptability and feasibility study was conducted at the MHI in 2014-2015.
- Cossette S, Côté J, Rouleau G, Robitaille M, Heppell S, Mailhot T, Fontaine G, Cournoyer C, Gagnon MP, Gallani MC, Tanguay JF, Dupuis J, Nigam A, Guertin MC. (2017) A Web-Based Tailored Intervention to Support Illness Management in Patients Hospitalized for an Acute Coronary Syndrome: A Pilot Study. JMIR Cardio, 1(2):e4.
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR)
- Montreal Heart Institute (MHI)
- Quebec Nursing Intervention Research Network (RRISIQ)
- Research Chair in Innovative Nursing Practices.